Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thirty Seven

I have been doing some research on my trip in two weeks. I know now I will be hiking here, but still not sure on which section. I would like to do 60mi, 3days, and super light. I may stick with the sections I know well for this first trip, and Middlefork may be the one. I am planning the first Non-Race of 2010 on the Middlefork, so this may be the recon trip needed. Should be fun/interesting training. I will leave you tonight with another great qoute, from a not so great man.
Storm


"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream"
-George W. Bush

1 comment:

  1. I've gotta hear more about this trip.

    There's been a lot of buzz around here about an extended ride/hike around the Middle Fork area.

    Are you planning on rockin' this thing solo?

    ReplyDelete